Elac Element EA101EQ-G stereovahvistin
Changes the rules of engagement.
80 Watt-per-channel integrated amp with DSP
This integrated amplifier marks ELAC’s return to the amplifier category. The Element Series EA101EQ-G Integrated Amplifier solves two of the biggest problems with two-channel audio: proper blending of a subwoofer with your main speakers and room correction. Our advanced DSP and innovative smartphone application provide all the tools necessary for anyone to achieve a true audiophile system at an affordable price.
The Element EA101EQ-G makes quite a statement and is guaranteed to change the rules of the game for integrated amplifiers, with sound quality and feature-rich control flexibility that make it the go-to solution for a no-compromise sound system. Once you experience what it can do—especially with the new Debut, Uni-Fi, or Line 240.3 loudspeakers—your world of sound just might be altered forever.
- Amplifier: BASH Digital Fidelity Tracking Amplifier
- Power output Continuous: 2 x 80 Watts 2 channels driven into 4 ohms @ 1kHz, 2 x 40 Watts 2 channels driven into 8 ohms @ 1kHz, 2 x 70 Watts 2 channels driven into 2 ohms @ 1kHz
- Power output burst (CEA 2010*): 120 Watts 1 channel driven into 4 ohms @ 1kHz, 65 Watts 1 channel driven into 8 ohms @ 1kHz, 170 Watts 1 channel driven into 2 ohms @ 1kHz
- Power and THD+N, 1kHz: 4 ohms 70 Watts @ .07%, 8 ohms 40 Watts @ .03%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: (Full Power Digital input): 101dB
- Broadband Frequency Response: 20Hz to 40kHz +/- 1.8dB
- Analog inputs: 2
- Digital inputs: 3 total; 2 optical / 1 coaxial (192kHz 24-bit)
- USB input: 192kHz 24-bit asynchronous
- Subwoofer Output: 1
- Headphone output: 1 (100mW @ 16 ohms)
- Bluetooth audio: Yes with aptX
- Display: OEL
- App Control: Yes, iOS and Android control app
- Room Correction: ABC (Auto Blend & Calibrate)
- All specifications subject to change.
- Power Consumption: Power Off 120Vac: .86W, Auto Off 120Vac: 5.45W