Elac IC 1005 asennuskaiutin.
The compact Elac IC 1005 combines high-quality sound with exceptional ease of installation. The coaxial configuration with its uniform radiation characteristics is capable of filling large listening areas. The 130 mm fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene membrane not only ensures authentic reproduction of the critical mid-frequency range, but also packs a powerful punch in the bass range. The 20 mm fabric dome guarantees accurate reproduction of the high-frequency range.
The magnetically-fixed cover grille of the IC 1005 can be removed and refitted without the need for tools. Since the grille covers the entire loudspeaker, the IC 1005 can be color-coded to its surroundings simply by painting the grille. The loudspeaker itself with its four-piece clamping mechanism can remain in place. The IC 1005 can be installed in wall or in-ceiling structures up to 35 mm thick. A fitting template is included to aid installation.
The impedance of 6 ohms enables effective use of the amplifier. It also allows to connect two IC 1005 units in parallel to conventional AV receivers or amplifiers, where the high efficiency makes the most of the available power.
The IC 1005: a well-rounded design!
- Type: 2-way, rear open
- Woofer: 1 x 130 mm cone
- Tweeter: 1 x 20 mm dome, coaxially arranged
- Crossover frequency: 2,200 Hz
- Nominal power handling: 50 W
- Peak power handling: 70 W
- Frequency range (according to IEC 268-5): 40 - 25,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 87 dB at 2.83 V/m
- Suitable for amplifiers from … to: 4 - 8 Ω
- Nominal impedance: 6 Ω
- Minimum impedance: 6.3 Ω / 1,900 Hz
- Recommended amplifier power: 20 - 120 W/channel
- Dimensions: diameter x depth: 205 x 84 mm
- Fitting dimensions: diameter x depth: 180 x 82 mm
- Weight: approx. 1 kg