Monipuolinen verkkolisävaruste. Uutuustuote, tuloaikaennuste 6-7 / 2022.
Täydennä Bluesound järjestelmäsi HUB:lla, monipuolisella verkkolisälaitteella, johon voidaan liittää monenlaisia äänilähteitä mahdollistaen niiden toiston millä tahansa Bluesound-soittimella.
Streaming audio is more flexible than ever with the HUB. Turn any wired audio device into a multi-room player by adding a HUB to transmit music to one or many Bluesound players around the home, wirelessly. This means you can now stream virtually any audio source, anywhere.
- Connect any wired audio source to the HUB to bring it into your Bluesound ecosystem
- Stream your CD and vinyl collections anywhere in the house without being limited by wires or proximity
- Low noise, wide-band moving magnet phono stage acts as a network turntable preamp for hi-res playback of vinyl
- Use the HUB with a pair of Bluesound Pulse speakers to upgrade your TV sound
- Enjoy five input options: HDMI eARC, Coaxial, Digital Optical, Stereo Analog and a moving magnet Phono stage to support your music devices
- Play one analog and one digital stream simultaneously to different Bluesound or BluOS players
- Easily choose any HUB input as the audio source for your Bluesound player with the BluOS app
- Connect to the network with dual-band Wi-Fi or Gigabit ethernet
- Universal USB-C plug and play power
Play Anything, Anywhere.
Easily add a Bluesound HUB to any audio source and stream it through your Bluesound multi-room music system. Enjoy your favorite music from audio sources like a turntable or CD player in any other connected room of your home.
Plenty of Connectivity Options
Take advantage of the HUB’s wealth of digital and analog input options including HDMI eARC, Coax digital, TOSLINK optical, analog RCA, and a MM Phono input. Each HUB can simultaneously stream one digital and one analog source, and up to four HUBs can be supported on a single network.
Easy Setup. Easy Control.
The HUB is easily selectable as an input in the BluOS app. A few taps on the BluOS app allows you to control your entire multi-room system from your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Minimal Wires. No Mess. No Hassle.
With a compact, minimalist design and a choice of high-speed dual-band Wi-Fi or wired Gigabit ethernet connection options, the HUB provides unlimited placement flexibility, so you don’t have to move players around or deal with wires. By keeping its USB-C connected power supply external, the HUB stays compact, creating more opportunities for you to add HUBs around the house and preserve simplicity.
A Treat for Vinyl Lovers.
Vinyl lovers will appreciate the HUB's built-in audiophile-grade MM phono stage preamp that brings the audio from your turntable to all your Bluesound players for whole-home turntable streaming. The HUB acts as a networked low noise, wide-bandwidth phono pre-amp, delivering spectacular audio quality so you can enjoy your vinyl collection in any or every room of your home.
AUDIO & OPERATING SYSTEM
- Operating System BluOS
- BluOS Controller Operating System iOS, Android, Windows, MacOS
- Control System Integrations (via software update) Control4, Crestron, URC, RTI, ELAN, Lutron
- Simultaneous Audio Streams 2 per HUB, 1 x analog audio input, 1 x digital audio input
- Maximum Number Units 4x HUB on single network (8 simultaneous streams)
- Native Sampling Rates up to 192 kHz
- Bit Depth 16-24
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio >100 dB (Line input), >80 dB (Phono MM input)
- Distortion <0.03% 20-20 kHz -1dBFS output
- Frequency Response 20-20 kHz +/-0.3dB; 50 kHz -3dB
- Power Supply Universal USB-C Power adapter (Input:100-240V AC/0.3A Output:5V/2A)
- Ethernet/LAN Ethernet RJ45, GigE 1000 Mbps
- Wi-Fi Built In Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), 2.4/5GHz
- Analog Line Input 1 x Stereo RCA
- Phono Input 1 x Stereo RCA (Moving Magnet)
- Optical Input 1 x TOSLINK digital optical
- Coaxial Input 1 x RCA (75 ohms)
- HDMI Input HDMI eARC with CEC
- USB Input Type A (for BluOS firmware upgrade only)
- Audio Output Network
- Processor ARM® Cortex™ -A53, Quad-Core, 1.8GHz per core
- Status Indicator Front Panel LED
- Function Button Front Panel Function Button
- Power Consumption 0.5W Network Standby
- Finish Black; Matte Satin Paint
- Version CB130
- Product Dimensions 143 x 153 x 45mm (W x D x H)
- Weight 0.63kg
- Included Accessories
- 5V Power Adapter
- 3 x International Plug Adapters
- USB-C Power Cable
- Ethernet Cable
- Mounting Template
- Safety/Warranty Guide
- Quick Setup Guide