RHA CL1 nappikuulokkeet
CL1 Ceramic: In-ear headphone with dynamic and ceramic transducers
The dual transducer configuration combines the precision CL Dynamic and dedicated high frequency ceramic plate driver for true-to-life sound. With a crossover configured at 8kHz, the ceramic plate driver controls high frequencies whilst the CL Dynamic transducer delivers unprecedented accuracy in bass and midrange frequencies.
The CL1 is designed for use with headphone amplifiers or high powered DAPs and smartphones.
- Ceramic plate transducer for high frequency precision above 8kHz.
- CL Dynamic transducer provides unprecedented control and accuracy for bass and midrange frequencies.
- Durable, injection moulded ceramic housings with low acoustic chamber resonance.
- Supplied with 3.5mm/6.35mm OFC cable / Ag4x Mini XLR (4-pin) braided cables.
- Custom, secure sMMCX connections prevent contact degradation.
- Fully mouldable over-ear hooks provide comfort and noise isolation.
- Supplied with silicone and Comply™ Foam ear tips in a variety of styles and sizes.
- Protector case and stainless steel ear tip holder.
- Three year warranty.