Pro-Ject DAC Box E
DAC Box E: Pure listening pleasure for digital sources at an absolute bargain price!
The entry-level DAC Box E is an excellent D/A converter for digital sound sources using optical and coaxial connections. Despite the low price, it sounds outstanding and supports HD music data up to 24/192kHz. DAC Box E uses high quality components like precision D/A converter chips and a low noise output stage. It will act as a perfect upgrade for any digital stereo audio source, especially for best-buy CD-players, Bluray or DVD players with CD playback, set-top boxes etc!
The whole audio circuitry design is perfectly linear with low output impedance to avoid any negative interference with cables or pre-amps. Its class-leading audio performance makes DAC Box E an outstanding low-cost audio bargain!
- Line-level output 1 pair RCA/phono sockets
- Output voltage 0,7Vrms
- Digital inputs 1x coaxial (S/PDIF), 1x optical (TOSlink®)
- D/A converter Texas Instruments TLV320DAC23 Cirrus Logic CS4344. 24Bit/192kHz
- Supported audio format PCM (LPCM) (Stereo only, no support for multi-channel formats)
- Sampling rates Optical and coaxial input 44,1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz and 192kHz (coaxial only)
- Outboard power supply 18V/500mA DC
- Power consumption 200mA DC, <1W in standby
- Dimensions W x H x D (D with sockets) 120 x 32 x 100 (106)mm
- Weight 250g without power supply