Dynaudio Contour 20 jalustakaiutinpari.
All-new, re-thought, re-designed and re-engineered Contour range.
The Contour 20 standmounter takes everything we know about speaker technology – we’re Danes; we know a lot – and puts it in a compact, clean and great-sounding package.
The new series consists of four elegant high-performance models: the compact 20, the medium-sized floor standing 30, the larger floor standing 60, and the 25C dedicated centre channel speaker for movie lovers.
All designed and manufactured at Dynaudio’s newly expanded state-of-the-art research and manufacturing facility: applying leading-edge technology, production methods and genuine craftsmanship.
Dynaudio is innovating and reaching into the future with this latest generation of Contour; an evolution of a classic.
The new Contour features:
- New drive units optimised in their symmetrical behaviour through Finite Element Method ensuring the best possible performance.
- New Dynaudio MSP diaphragms with varied thickness and optimized geometry for improved mechanical stability, dispersion and radiation pattern.
- New aluminium voice-coils being extremely light while maintaining high current capabilities and efficient heat dispersion.
- Carefully selected crossover components and improved internal wiring.
- A heavily braced, curved multilayer enclosure combined with a solid aluminium front baffle for significantly reduced mechanical resonances.