Dynaudio Contour 30 lattiakaiutinpari.
All-new, re-thought, re-designed and re-engineered Contour range.
Contour 30 steps it up a notch from the 20. Of course, it still treads the same path – one of honesty, transparency and sheer entertainment, but it puts it all in a bigger package.
We’ve endowed Contour 30 with two 18cm MSP drivers, as well as doubling up on the rear ports. What makes our drivers so special? Variable thickness across the diaphragm, for one thing.
The new series consists of four elegant high-performance models: the compact 20, the medium-sized floor standing 30, the larger floor standing 60, and the 25C dedicated centre channel speaker for movie lovers.
All designed and manufactured at Dynaudio’s newly expanded state-of-the-art research and manufacturing facility: applying leading-edge technology, production methods and genuine craftsmanship.
Dynaudio is innovating and reaching into the future with this latest generation of Contour; an evolution of a classic.
The new Contour features:
- New drive units optimised in their symmetrical behaviour through Finite Element Method ensuring the best possible performance.
- New Dynaudio MSP diaphragms with varied thickness and optimized geometry for improved mechanical stability, dispersion and radiation pattern.
- New aluminium voice-coils being extremely light while maintaining high current capabilities and efficient heat dispersion.
- Carefully selected crossover components and improved internal wiring.
- A heavily braced, curved multilayer enclosure combined with a solid aluminium front baffle for significantly reduced mechanical resonances.