Dynaudio Contour 60 lattiakaiutinpari.
All-new, re-thought, re-designed and re-engineered Contour range.
If our designers loved working on the Contour 20 and 30, the Contour 60 was an even bigger ticket for them.
It’s a three-way design. At the bottom sit two brand-new 24cm MSP woofers (bigger, redesigned brothers of the 18cm drivers we’ve used in the Contour 20 and 30). At the top, like the jewel in the crown of every other speaker in the new Contour range, is the magnificent Esotar2 soft-dome tweeter.
The new series consists of four elegant high-performance models: the compact 20, the medium-sized floor standing 30, the larger floor standing 60, and the 25C dedicated centre channel speaker for movie lovers.
All designed and manufactured at Dynaudio’s newly expanded state-of-the-art research and manufacturing facility: applying leading-edge technology, production methods and genuine craftsmanship.
Dynaudio is innovating and reaching into the future with this latest generation of Contour; an evolution of a classic.
The new Contour features:
- New drive units optimised in their symmetrical behaviour through Finite Element Method ensuring the best possible performance.
- New Dynaudio MSP diaphragms with varied thickness and optimized geometry for improved mechanical stability, dispersion and radiation pattern.
- New aluminium voice-coils being extremely light while maintaining high current capabilities and efficient heat dispersion.
- Carefully selected crossover components and improved internal wiring.
- A heavily braced, curved multilayer enclosure combined with a solid aluminium front baffle for significantly reduced mechanical resonances.